September 27 is the third annual Green and Gold Day, a chance for the entire university community to show its collective pride by wearing the school colours of green and gold. This year the university is hoping to get as many people as possible into Quad at noon for a huge group photo!
The Students’ Union will be joining the celebration: throughout the day, we will be offering specials at our businesses in SUB to anyone wearing green and gold.
The Daily Grind:
Free 12 oz coffee for the first 500 green and gold customers
50% off Lunch between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Room at the Top:
Green Beer at $4.00 Pint from 11:00 a.m to close and free Chips with Guacamole
Green Beer at $4.00 Pint from 11:00 a.m to close and free Hummus & Pita
So... after you get your photo taken with everyone else in Quad, come on over to SUB.
- Students' Union welcomes Dr. André Costopoulos, new Dean of Students ...
- Students' Council and General Faculties Council Election results
- University of Alberta increases accountability and transparency of Mandatory Non-Instructional ...
- Candidates announced for Students' Council and General Faculties Council Elections
- SU Election Results
- Candidates for the 2014-2015 SU Executive Election
- The CoSSS Fee and FGSR
- Students Concerned Elections Changes will Inhibit Youth Vote
- University of Alberta Students and Administration Make Positive Strides to ...
- Students Prepare to Launch an International Students' Association
- SU Releases Discussion Paper on the Peter Lougheed Leadership College
- The Students’ Union celebrates Green & Gold Day
- Continuing Undergraduate Scholarships On Schedule
- SUB Renovation Update: Phase 2 of storm sewer relocation work ...
- SUB Renovation Update: Site preparation for Phase 2 of storm ...
- Get Involved!
- The Daily Grind sets up shop, RATT reopens!
- Getting Involved in SU Advocacy!
- U of A Withholds up to $500,000 in Scholarships