Working at the SU
Work at the Students' Union while attending university or make a career out of it: we have hourly positions, part- and full-time term positions, and permanent positions.
Click here to see a list of positions available at the SU right now.
There are many really good reasons to work for the Students' Union. Here are just a few:
- Gain Valuable Work Experience! Many positions will give you an opportunity to balance budgets, manage staff, plan events, and develop valuable skills that will make you more employable.
- Volunteering always looks great on a resume and working advocacy can put you in front of all levels of government.
- Develop your Leadership Skills! Explore you personal leadership style and gain hands on experience by helping to lead a student run organization or by leading staff and/or volunteers.
- Contribute to the Campus Community! Meet new people, serve your peers, become connected with your campus.
- Flexible Hours! You set your hours around your classes.
- On-Campus! There is no travel time to get to work—simply walk from your class.
- Office Space! Wouldn’t it be nice to have your very own office space on campus? Well, some of our positions offer that too!
- Some of our positions will get you staff discounts on food or have you watching live shows for free, and our volunteers get treated really well (as in “free stuff”).
Explore the options on the left... and get to work at the Students' Union!
Please note that this area of our site is not intended as a complete reference of all employment opportunities at the Students' Union. For more information about other positions, be sure to visit our online job board at jobkin.ca or check out the Campus Listings Board in SUB.