Campaigning has begun for the 2014-2015 SU Executive Election!
Decide whom you’ll cast your vote for during the campaign period leading up to the election by following the campaigns and attending the forums.
The Myer Horowitz Theatre Election Forum will be at 12:00 noon on March 3.
Voting takes place on March 5 & 6, 2014. To vote online please visit www.su.ualberta.ca/vote on one of the voting days and follow the instructions listed below.
Everything else you need to know about voting can be found here.
See you on the campaign trail!
Your 2014-2015 nominees are…
For VICE PRESIDENT ACADEMIC:
For VICE PRESIDENT EXTERNAL:
For VICE PRESIDENT OPERATIONS & FINANCE:
For VICE PRESIDENT STUDENT LIFE:
Patrick X. Cajina
For UNDERGRADUATE BOARD OF GOVERNORS REPRESENTATIVE:
- Students' Union welcomes Dr. André Costopoulos, new Dean of Students ...
- Students' Council and General Faculties Council Election results
- University of Alberta increases accountability and transparency of Mandatory Non-Instructional ...
- Candidates announced for Students' Council and General Faculties Council Elections
- SU Election Results
- Candidates for the 2014-2015 SU Executive Election
- The CoSSS Fee and FGSR
- Students Concerned Elections Changes will Inhibit Youth Vote
- University of Alberta Students and Administration Make Positive Strides to ...
- Students Prepare to Launch an International Students' Association
- SU Releases Discussion Paper on the Peter Lougheed Leadership College
- The Students’ Union celebrates Green & Gold Day
- Continuing Undergraduate Scholarships On Schedule
- SUB Renovation Update: Phase 2 of storm sewer relocation work ...
- SUB Renovation Update: Site preparation for Phase 2 of storm ...
- Get Involved!
- The Daily Grind sets up shop, RATT reopens!
- Getting Involved in SU Advocacy!
- U of A Withholds up to $500,000 in Scholarships