Your Campus Connection
Education instructors deliver curriculum-based education programs for
a variety of grade levels (1-6). Our school programs combine science and history and draw connections to what students are doing in the classroom and their daily lives.
With both science and history-based programs and options for a variety of grades,
Education Instructors come from a variety of backgrounds including but not limited to aviation, education, and history.
• Experience in teaching and classroom management.
• Enjoy working with school aged children (from kindergarten to grade 6).
• Familiarization with the Alberta curriculum is considered an asset.
• A strong interest and understanding of aviation history and technology.
• Dynamic presentation skills for large and small audiences.
• Ability to adapt in a changing environment with frequent interruptions.
• Comfortable working with computers and technology.
• A positive attitude, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• A criminal record/vulnerable sector check.
• Fluency in a second language is an asset.
• Standard First Aid/CPR Level C certification an asset.
• Experience with flight simulators and/or flying aircraft is an asset.
Will shadow other instructors before teaching.
Gain valuable teaching experience to add to your resume!
Faculty: Arts Education Native Studies Science
Contact:Name: Erica d'Haene
Location:11410 Kingsway NW
Edmonton , Alberta
Starting May 3, 2021:
Student Life Central (SUB 0-81): 10am - 5pm, Mon - Fri
Student Life Central
Students' Union Building
University of Alberta
8900 - 114 Street NW