Register Your Team
Registering your team for Campus Cup 2023 is a simple three step process:
Submit your roster online using the UASU Events Network. You will be given the option to save your partially completed roster so don’t fret if you aren’t able to do it in one go!
Once the online roster is completed, submit the sheet to the network. It will send you a finished sheet that can be printed off.
- Print the confirmation page and bring it to SUB (Students’ Union Building) 2-900 with your team's registration payment.
Please Note: You can still make changes to your team after you have printed off your roster. On the "Submit and Print" page, there is an additional link that will prompt you to make changes to your roster. If you think there is a chance that you will be making changes, hold off on submitting your payment for your team until it is completely finalized.
Guidelines for Creating Your Roster
- There must be at least 10 people on your roster.
- There can only be a maximum of 15 players on your roster
- During gameplay, there are 10 people on the court at one time. When building your roster, please keep in mind that there is a maximum of 7 players of one gender on the court at once.
- Any University of Alberta student, staff, or alumni can play in the Campus Cup Tournament.
The cost for Campus Cup 2023 is $35 per player before or on October 20th, and $40 after October 20th. This fee is due in full when you come to SUB 2-900 to submit your filled out roster. We will be accepting payments in the form of cash and credit card.
If you have any questions about creating your roster, please email email@example.com.
Important Team Registration Dates
Roster Creation Opens: Saturday, September 2nd
Team Registration Opens: Monday, September 18th
Early Bird Team Registration Deadline: Friday, October 20th
Custom T-Shirt Deadline: Friday, October 27th
Team Registration Closes: Friday, November 3rd
Teams registered after the Custom T-Shirt Deadline will be eligible to play in Campus Cup but will be provided with UASUevents Campus Cup T-Shirts.
Custom shirt submissions will NOT be accepted under any circumstances after October 27th.
If you need to add players to your team after you've registered, please print this form and fill it out.
Students' Union Executive and Administrative Offices
Students' Union Building
University of Alberta
8900 - 114 Street NW